Gratitude....

Dear Blog Readers -

It's been a momentous night for me. I've never felt so grateful and blessed. With the airing of my documentary tonight, it's brought me back to experiencing it all over again. It's been such an incredible journey for me over the last 10 years of my life. You really never know where life will take you. I never thought I would ever develop a life-threatening illness, and I never would have thought that I had the strength to overcome it. I truly believe that each and every person has an inner strength within them. I started this blog thinking that if I could just make a difference in one persons life, it would be worth it. Knowing that I've reached 100 followers is astounding and heartfelt. You can make anything happen if you believe in it enough.

Life is truly a gift. Tonight, I hope you all live every moment of it to it's fullest and never have any regrets.

To all of you who follow me, I couldn't be this happy without you.
xo
Marisa

Comments

Popular Posts