10 Day Lifestyle Training Program with Virginia Harper!

COMING UP IN FEBRUARY:

Many have written to me over the last 2 years who are suffering, or have a friend/relative suffering from Crohn's or Colitis. In wanting so strongly to help each and every one of you the best I could, I think this is the perfect solution.

Virginia Harper and I will be collaborating a 10 day retreat program where you will learn EXACTLY what it takes to conquer your illness and regain your health. Working with each of you on an individualized based guidance, you can't get a better program then this. It saved my life and I know it can save yours.

Click Here for More Information on this Program

Tentative dates are Feb 20th thru March 1st. Location to be confirmed (looking at locations outside NY).

If this is something you might be interested in, please write me! We are currently working out specific details. This is a traveling program and if there is enough interest in your community, we can come to you.

Comments

Popular Posts